What is your favourite Alien film?

Wednesday 28 March 2012

The Muppets Review - Fun. lighthearted and self aware. The Muppets are back! 7/10

You either love or hate the Muppet's, I'm on the side of love. There self aware comedy is one that can entertain children and adults alike and it really is commendable.

Though I'd love to give this film a 10/10 for pure enjoyment and its uplifting spirit, it is by no means perfect. Some of the jokes are a little forced and the exclusion of Rizo the rat I thought was a little silly, as his and gonzo's relationships is what made previous instalments so fun.

But these are minor grievances with a film that will fill you with joy and is perfect to take kids too. The whole gang really haven't lost there sparkle, the film will not convert people who hate the Muppet's, but for those like myself who love them its a great addition to the series.

I feel there are some paths unexplored here and with the success of the film, I hope more will be made. I personally would like to see another Christmas carol or treasure island, but this is not necessary, because if the writing is as concise as this keep doing them this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment