What is your favourite Alien film?

Wednesday 28 March 2012

So this is how they make movies

Well, now I've been interested in film for years and years and years. Pretty much forever really, and now a fully fledged film student I was getting ever closer to actually being involved in the making of a film.

Well now I have, in fact its about to wrap up production on this Saturday to both my glee and dispear. I've been working so hard its a relief for my worries to be finally be put at ease, but what an experience its been. The days are long and it can be extremely stressful, but nothing will take away the pride of thinking I've been involved in the making of a movie and seeing it all put together at the end. Its a wow moment. I'm sure this wow moment will be less so, as I continue to (hopefully) make films, but for now I can't wait to see the end product.   

No comments:

Post a Comment